Therapeutic Massage, Facials & Wellness Services For You!
Each massage uses a technique we call touch with intent combining science and art focused on the relationship between caring and healing. Each style of massage assures tension release, circulation enhancement and overall wellness.
Weight Loss / Detox
Infrared Sudatonic System combines Far Infrared technology with series of creams that promote fat breakdown leading to slimmer more toned and healthier body.
Our facials provide the answer to any need, correcting imbalance while always respecting the delicate structure of the skin.
A bright, white, confident smile creates the best possible impression
to all people you come into contact with.Inevitably, the consumption of coffee, red wine, tobacco and other food and drink types discolor your teeth over time, to an extent that even regular brushing will not remove,
Bellinina Facial / Massage
Bellanina Facelift Massage is a proven technique since 1989
Bellanina Facelift Massage consists of a thorough cleansing with a pure, wholesome facial cleanser and warm towels to soften the skin. This process cleans cellular debris and prepares the skin for massage.
ZEN & Body Products
Our Own Line of triple scented candles
Apothecary Muscle Feeze
Kwan Loong Oil
Tips For Getting The Best Massage
Communicate for pure relaxation
- Before the session, give accurate health information and let the massage therapist know your expectations and reasons for the massage.
- Allergies to Oils and Lotions - The therapist may use oil, lotion or powders to reduce friction on your skin. If you are allergic to any oils, lotions or powders, tell your massage therapist who can choose a substitute.
- Some massage therapists play recorded music during the massage session. Others find music distracting, if it’s provided, let your massage therapist know if you have any music preferences or if you would prefer they turn off the music.
- Some people like to talk during a massage, while others remain silent Tell your massage therapist what you prefer.
- During the massage session, report any discomfort whether it's from the massage or due to any problems or distractions related to the environment, e.g., room temperature, music volume, lighting, etc.
- Give feedback to the massage therapist during the massage on the amount of pressure, speed of hand movement etc. if anything happens that you dislike or seems improper, you have the right to ask the massage therapist to stop. If necessary, you also have the right to end the session.
- Don’t be afraid to discuss any apprehensions or concerns. It’s Important that you be as comfortable as possible during your massage.
- Your massage therapist is a professional dedicated to do his or her best to help you feel at ease.